How do you care for your physical body? Do you:
- Exercise regularly?
- Sleep 7 to 8 hours each night?
- Eat a healthful diet?
- Avoid alcohol, caffeine, nicotine and other drugs?
- Get regular medical and dental checkups?
- Avoid risky behaviors, such as unsafe sex?
How do you care for your environment? Do you:
- Attend to your personal hygiene, like showering, shaving, brushing your teeth?
- Dress nicely, in clean, pressed clothes?
- Keep your home clean and tidy?
- Organize your personal belongings?
- Keep your car well-maintained?
How do you care for your finances? Do you:
- Have a budget and stick to it?
- Pay your bills on time?
- Pay interest on credit card debt?
- Save at least 10 percent of what you earn?
- Have a retirement account?
How do you care for your relationships? Do you:
- Choose partners that enhance your happiness and well-being?
- Enjoy intimacy and sex?
- Communicate openly and freely?
- Tell your partner what you need?
- Criticize, bicker or nag?
How do you care for yourself emotionally & mentally? Do you?
- Know your most important values and priorities?
- Have goals? Dreams?
- Balance work and play?
- Enjoy family time and a social life?
- Have hobbies you enjoy?
- Pursue a satisfying career?
How do you care for yourself spiritually? Do you:
- Have a belief system that sustains you?
- Have a sense of connection to the rest of the world?
- Value life in all its forms?
- Practice empathy and compassion?
- Meditate or engage in other contemplative practice?
- Find meaning in your life?